[AT] Allis-Chalmers 712 garden tractor

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Jun 30 05:13:16 PDT 2004

Kyle,  I don't have much personal knowledge of them.  I've always wanted one
but never found one for sale any where close by.
I don't know  exactly how that transmission works.  I just  know AC
terminology and if they say it's a shuttle clutch it means the transmission
controls the speed forward or reverse and the clutch determines the
direction of travel.

I wish I could help you with the price but can't.   It depends a lot on
condition of course.   Parts should be available for it from normal
Simplicity and AC parts sources.

Charlie