OT Re: [AT] Crap Cleaner Software

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Jun 28 17:58:45 PDT 2004

	The cookies should only be small files, shouldn't they?  I have
CCleaner installed on this computer and it gives you a choice of what
cookies to delete and which to keep. It seems to be a good program.
I was very surprised to see what companies have put cookies on my
computer. Some of them really have no business on there at all.

	I also have Spybot but it doesn't do much for me. It finds maybe
2 or 3 when I run it and that's about all.

Cecil