OT Re: [AT] Crap Cleaner Software

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Mon Jun 28 14:41:28 PDT 2004

I just downloaded it and ran it. It found 7 1/2 meg of crap, and I had
just finished running SpyBot and a couple of other clean-up utilities.
The list of crap that it found was impressive, although it doesn't
really give you a choice of what to delete and what to keep - I have a
feeling that some of the "cookies" should have been kept, and I will be
asked for passwords the next time I log in to some of my favorite sites.

Mike

CWI47 at comcast.net wrote:

> New Great Software!   Crap Cleaner, Since I started using this every few
> hours even AdAware seldom finds anything to remove.
> http://www.ccleaner.com/
>
> John Cable
> CABLEKNIVES of GR
> Grand Rapids, MI

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
Email: (msloane at att.net)
Website: <http://www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Tractor images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>
Work: none - retired

Politics Is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to
realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.- Ronald
Reagan, 1911-2004, 40th US President