[Steam-engine] traction engine transport

Beth 24port at accesstoledo.com
Sun Jun 27 20:28:02 PDT 2004

Hi Jim,

I've copied you personally, should this not make it to the list.

Your friend called NTA this weekend & they gave me the message.  I don't
have time to head for NY, so I gave it to Steve Sabo.  He said that he'd
give him a ring.  He has a load for the East coast & may be able to combine
them.

Good Luck!
Beth