[AT] Re:Massy-Harris 44

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jun 24 22:38:31 PDT 2004

44 Masseys were very common here on Sask farms through the 50s and 60s.
They'd handle the work on a half section farm with no problem. The 4 cyl.
Massey engines were by far the most common. I have heard of the Continental
six models but never actually seen one. My brother still has the newer
improved version, the 444. A pretty tough old tractor.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/