[Farmall] IH 300 Utility Paint Scheme

Randy Kuhn redpoweranch at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 10:20:10 PDT 2004

Any of you guy's or gal's know where I can find some good photo's of the correct color/paint scheme for our 1955 IH 300 Utility?

On the ytmag.com site there were quite a few photo's but not consistency.

There were some with white grill's, red grill's, white rim's, red rim's, white wheel weights, red weights, and a few with verticle through the hood exhaust and ones like ours with the horizontal under the left foot rest exhaust.

We're getting ready to re-paint it this weekend and wanted to make sure it's the way it came off the assembly line.

Thanks in advance,

Randy
Kempton, PA