[Steam-engine] Wauseon

Beth 24port at accesstoledo.com
Tue Jun 22 20:16:24 PDT 2004

Hi Jeff,

My ISP is experiencing some "Issues....,"....hopefully this will finally
make it to the list.

Yes, there is a landing strip 1/4 mile from the fairgrounds unless you want
to fly into Toledo Airport which is about 20 miles from Wauseon (the airport
is straight East of the fairgrounds)

This is about the third try!

Beth