[Steam-engine] System Outage - kinda

harryfrye at comcast.net harryfrye at comcast.net
Tue Jun 22 14:15:54 PDT 2004

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about but I trust that you will clear it up in the near future.  Let me thank you for running such a wonderful service to the steam community.  There is not another comparable service anywhere else on the net and I appreciate your efforts.

Thanks alot

Harry Frye