[Steam-engine] Fw: Speaking of Rynda

Blake Malkamaki blake at cletrac.org
Mon Jun 21 20:20:18 PDT 2004

I would love to go Beth. I have been to your show several times many
years ago and it is by far one of the best. Unfortunately, I just had
some major hernia surgery and am still really sore and can only get
around a limited amount. I doubt I will be up to much by the end of
June. I hope to be even be ready for our show July 16-18.

Hope you have great weather and a good crowd.

Blake

>Let us try the new list address!
>
>Almost time to play/work!
>
>Beth

Blake Malkamaki  - Girard Township, Pennsylvania
Cletrac crawler tractors - Rumely steam engine - NRA Endowment Member
Oil well historian http://petroleumhistory.com - Licensed Steam Engineer
http://little-mountain.com/blake
http://cletrac.org - Just Everything Cletrac - "Come Join In"
Pioneer Steam & Gas Engine Society of NW Pennsylvania
http://little-mountain.com/pioneer
Big Summer Show = July 16-18, 2004 featuring Historical Construction
Equipment Assn.
and Economy/Hercules gas engines
Drake Well Show = Sept. 18 |||| Fall Harvest Show = Oct. 9-10
BIG MUSKIE - Remembering the Walking Giant
http://little-mountain.com/bigmuskie