[Steam-engine] Fw: Speaking of Rynda

Beth 24port at accesstoledo.com
Mon Jun 21 18:54:43 PDT 2004

Let us try the new list address!

Almost time to play/work!

Beth
----- Original Message -----
From: Beth
To: steam-engine at atis.net
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2004 12:28 AM
Subject: Speaking of Rynda

Speaking of Rynda......Matt Kemler is bringing the 16 Russell to National Threshers this coming week in Wauseon, OH.  It will be fun to see how it looks!  Aside of paint, it needed the front pedestal fixed.  This engine had the ASME boiler really looked good.

For anyone interested, NTA is June 24-27 at the Fulton Co Fairgrounds, Exit 34, Ohio Turnpike &  St Rt 108.  We will have 50 engines, big & small and are featuring Nichols & Shepard, Oliver, and Hart Parr.  Several rare NS & HP tractors are expected.

I've hauled 4 engines in already with 3 more set for Sunday, etc.

Yes, it is damp from all of the rain, but the fair greatly improved their drainage system & the infield looks great!

Come on down!
Beth