[AT] IH cub

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Wed Jun 16 06:02:00 PDT 2004

Mark,

I know exactly what you are talking about.  It's a pair of brackets, one for
each side of the rockshaft and fastened on with the same two bolts.  It's
even possible that I still have a pair.  I have a picture posted of a 193
plow with the chains incorrectly attached to a rear cultivator lift bar.
The same picture is in the Cub FAQ implement section...
http://members.toast.net/gwill/album/Tractors/Special%5FDetails/Yarger_plow_rear_overall.jpg

Do you have all the latching mechanism?  I sent what I had with Lurker Carl
to Cub Fest NE for Rudi.

George Willer