[AT] IH cub

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Jun 15 06:41:49 PDT 2004

Cecil,

Mark me among those who don't have a helper to call on.  I'm sure there are
many others as well.  I lost the very best one nearly four years ago when my
son died. He was my partner.

I appreciate the great compliment you gave Jim and I.  It means a lot coming
from someone we hold in high regard.  If Cecil says it "you can take it to
the bank!".

George Willer

>I have to admit I do read manuals before I start trying to fix a
>problem in a tractor but it would take years of experience to even get
>close to the expertise of George Willer, Jim Becker and the others - of
>which there are many. They are the true experts because they have had not
>only their Cubs apart many times but many other brands as well.

[snip]