[AT] Allis-Chalmers pricing info needed - AC RC

ShaMcCarty at aol.com ShaMcCarty at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 09:25:05 PDT 2004

I think its pretty obvious Don is not happy with AC's but all makes have
their problems my grandfather had a CA that he used for 40 years and never did
anything more than tune ups and maintenance on it so they can't be to bad of
tractors now can they.I would put an Allis against any other brand same size.If
you take care of them they will take care of you.If you like leaving them
outside in the rain and weather they will rust thats what happens in the elements
they do tend to do that.                 Shawn