[Farmall] Painted serial number plate

Bus Driver mpmbd at yadtel.net
Sun Jun 13 05:50:45 PDT 2004

There will be better ways to do the paint removal, I am sure, and hopefully
they will be posted soon. Being careful to keep it off any other part of the
tractor, use brake fluid on the serial plate. Mask around the plate first,
maybe tape, maybe vaseline, but keep the brake fluid off the other paint.