[AT] #$%& email

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Fri Jun 11 20:45:53 PDT 2004

I'm not sure if your ISP has this but most ISPs allow you to access your
mail folders on their website directly (as opposed to the normal way of
getting mail with a mail reading program like Outlook). Generally
they'll have a Spam folder, virus folder, etc. When you access these
folders you can scan through the messages blocked by your ISP as
suspected Spam, and forward them to your inbox. Just a suggestion since
that is how my ISP works.....

Rob
NE PA