[AT] Reagan Remembered (by Patti Davis) Off topic but greatreading

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Jun 11 15:28:00 PDT 2004

Come on guys.  Let's get back to tractors.  There are good teachers and bad.
Like any endeavor you get out of it what you put into it.
I know Al Jones personally and I'm sure he works his butt off for his
students.  He is that kind of guy.

Frank I didn't mean to demean your job either.  I just don't think you
understand what air traffic controllers go through.

Charlie