[AT] Reagan Remembered (by Patti Davis) Off topic but greatreading

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 05:41:36 PDT 2004

I agree with you Al. I don't think its the rural
schools that are a problem. I think in the cities is
where most of the problems are. But then before
pointing fingers at the school system or teachers.
Maybe we should take a look at the parents. If the
parents don't care, why should the child? Why should
the teachers? Why should the board of education put
decent teachers in that district.
      Just my thoughts.  Wanna talk about Oliver's
Danny

=== message truncated ===