[AT] OT - Solutions for Varmint Problems

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jun 10 21:01:49 PDT 2004

Never having tried it I can't comment on the effectiveness of chewing gum on
these "varmints". But I have heard it recommended for getting rid of moles
and gophers here.
Muskrats used to be trapped for their fur using the conibear traps. If you
have the time to sit and wait, a 22 rifle is also effective. Evening is a
good time to watch for them.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/