[AT] Reagan Remembered (by Patti Davis) Off topic but greatreading

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Thu Jun 10 15:09:05 PDT 2004

Teachers are people... nothing more, and nothing less.  The problem seems to
be that many seem to look down their noses at those who are merely taxpayers
who support their soft life style.  Admitting that they took the easy course
and subjected themselves to less physical stress for a less demanding job
would go a long way.  Why do they all seem to try to maintain a superior
position?

George Willer