[AT] Reagan Remembered (by Patti Davis) Off topic but greatreading

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 08:02:52 PDT 2004

Frank I once had several mechanics reading a service manual and all of them
kept adding a word to the sentence, I made read it about ten times over and
over  and they all added the word that wasn't there. Sometimes when you want
something  to read a certain way your mind just sees what isn't there. hey I know
what you  said you were in one of the most dangerous jobs. I hope that wasn't
a policeman  or fireman cause they are even in the top ten of most dangerous
jobs in the US.  Maybe I will resend that article I had on the most dangerous j
obs in the US.  would you believe that a farmer in number eight on the list.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460