[AT] Reagan Remembered (by Patti Davis) Off topic but greatreading

Frank gremaux at tein.net
Thu Jun 10 09:05:39 PDT 2004

well well you guessed it
I was Chief of the fire dept
and I do agree there are more dangerous and more stressful
at least right up to when you carry a 10 yr. old boy in a bag.one that you
knew
or sending men into a hole in a grain elevator called a widow maker.....

I never had much stress though

your article might be appropriate

incidentally
The service at the capitol was great and full respect is hereby given to the
President that was laid to rest!

Frank
gremaux at tein.net
Central Montana