[AT] Reagan Remembered (by Patti Davis) Off topic but greatreading

Frank gremaux at tein.net
Wed Jun 9 16:02:51 PDT 2004

Phil:
don't know where you are but a lot guys from this and the stationary engine
lists have been to my home!
All are welcome to come for the coffee...
I agree with you about the letters not bringing out what one
intended.......my intention was to basically stop politics from this list
and all I succeed in doing was stirring the pot.
no matter...I have not lost any friends over it......!!

come get that coffee this weekend and I will buy your ticket to our small
but very fun show!
Pioneer Power Days is on sat and sun and will have 60 tractors 35 stationary
engines
saw mill threshing, hay press shingle mill and lunch counter.

Frank
gremaux at tein.net
Central Montana
www.angelfire.com/mt/deeregp/index.html