[AT] Cummins Industrial Tools?

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Jun 9 12:38:45 PDT 2004

	I told Mike to get a bale of hay or straw and feed it under
the rear wheels. I've been involved with getting stuck tractors out
after someone spun the wheels and it is a tough job. As to that
winch, I have several winches - one is around 4K# and the other is
maybe 2K#. Neither one of them would pull that 560 out of the muck.

	There is a possibility with the winch you saw advertised,
Mike. If you get enough steel cable with it, and you have several
sheaves, you could increase the pulling power with them. By using
two or three pulleys you can increase the winch's power to the point
you can break the steel cable that comes with it. You will still
need someone on the tractor.

	Maybe that guy with the stone business up at the end of your
road will let someone come down with a backhoe and pull you out. ????

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson