[AT] Cummins Industrial Tools?

Michael P. Maynard mmaynard at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jun 9 10:47:33 PDT 2004

Mike, my guess is that it will be fine for winching dead tractors onto a
trailer.  But for your 560, I would think that you will be lucky to have
the winch pull it out.  If it is just spinning on slime (almost a wet
grass syndrome of something lightweight) it might do it.  But if the
tractor has sunk down in the the muck at all, I don't think it will be
of any use.

Shoulda seen the 1466 that I had to winch out of a field with the
deuce.... broke my 10k pound winch on the first try... spent all day
Saturday fixing it, and got it out on Sunday.  He needs to learn that if
you have to drive over running water in a field, that you really
shouldn't be in it with a chisel plow... even if the tractor does have
duals.... :-D

Mike