[AT] Reagan Remembered (by Patti Davis) Off topic but greatreading

Tim Bivens bivenshill at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 06:59:17 PDT 2004

Frank,
Don't want to get into the fray here or a political
discussion. I just have a simple question. It looks
like you are trying to say that you planned to retire
and draw social security at age 50. Is that what you
are trying to say? I didn't know that it was ever
possible to do that. Also someone else said that they
couldn't draw social security at age 62. I know
several men that started drawing it at age 62. I will
be 50 in a couple of months but don't plan on even
trying to draw social security until I'm 65.
Tim Bivens
Glen Rose, Tx.