[AT] Tragic Tractor/Mower accident - Douglas, KS

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 11:27:03 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/8/2004 11:21:25 AM Pacific  Daylight Time,
DBigdog at columbus.rr.com writes:
But what really gripes me is  that they are providing counseling to officers
on the scene and contemplating  charging the father.

BigDog,   That's getting to be the big thing now A cop shoots someone and he
get  counseling and 6 months to what ever it takes off with full pay.
We  had an officer in Portland, OR who shot someone quite afew years ago he
is still  off duty with full pay and he spent most of the time doing TV shows
while we  here payed him to protect us. No wonder these guys shoot first an ask
question  after. Its gauranteed years paid vacation.

Walt Davies
Cooper  Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460