[AJD] Syracuse Plow Points?

Bruce Mahr martian at winco.net
Tue Jun 8 10:38:03 PDT 2004

LeRoy: 1442E doesn't show up in the PC158 Plow Bottoms parts book. The
shares, or points as you call them, use the 1442 base number but have
different prefixes in front of the number for the different size and types
of shares.
DS is a deep suck share and DDS is a double-deep suck share. So they would
not be a matched set for a 52 plow.
Hope this helps!

Bruce Mahr