[AT] O/T 17 year locusts

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Jun 7 17:33:53 PDT 2004

> My parents down in northern Delaware have had them for a few weeks. As

usual they are extremely loud. I have not had them appear yet here in

Northampton County, PA, but I was down in Bucks County this weekend and

they were there so they are close to coming out of the ground up here

since I'm one county above Bucks. I read that the soil temperature needs

to be 65 degrees before they come out.

> Rob
> NE Pennsylvania

	We have a nice warm and early spring - really more like summer
than spring - but are several weeks behind you in PA, Rob, so I suppose
ours will be along the end of June. That is soon enough for me. grins.

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson