[AT] O/T 17 year locusts

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Mon Jun 7 16:49:15 PDT 2004

My parents down in northern Delaware have had them for a few weeks. As
usual they are extremely loud. I have not had them appear yet here in
Northampton County, PA, but I was down in Bucks County this weekend and
they were there so they are close to coming out of the ground up here
since I'm one county above Bucks. I read that the soil temperature needs
to be 65 degrees before they come out.

Rob
NE Pennsylvania