[AT] Oliver Plow Info?

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Sun Jun 6 18:31:00 PDT 2004

Yesterday I had to go to our local caseIH dealer for some 5300 drill
parts.  Afterward I made my usual drive over the lot checking out the
latest used equipment.  In the very back, he has what appears to be an
Oliver pull type plow, two bottom, and they look small enough to be 12".
 It has disk wheels, (not spoke) and I think what people call the
"rooster comb" which I assume is the mechanism for raising and lowering?
 I didn't study it real close but there's no clutch I can see at either
wheel, but some sorta latching contraption on the shaft the "comb" sits
on.  Anyway, anyone have the foggiest idea what model this plow is?? I
think it would be a good match for the Super A.  I shoulda gone back in
and asked about it but I didn't, stoopid me!!!  I know Oliver plows were
good plows, can you still get bottom parts, etc for them?  It looked
pretty straight but the bottoms were woretheheck out!!

Al