[AT] Too quiet

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at keyconn.net
Sun Jun 6 17:11:48 PDT 2004

The weather people are calling for 3 rain free days this week here. i had a
old metal wheelbarrow sitting out in the yard past few weeks and it had
filled to the point it was running over. that was just for May so next
batch i will will your way. Your garden most likely needs it. yes must have
sent all that rain to Mike and washed him out did not see the Lancaster
list this week maybe he retired from it also.  he he
R Fink
PA