[Farmall] Super C transmisson

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Wed Jul 14 21:35:15 PDT 2004

Thank you for the information. A couple of guys emailed off the list with
pretty much the same information, but nobody was brave enough to mention
460 bucks for the one gear I'll probably need. I believe I'll just put a
sad look on my face, take the parts book in hand, and humbly go to a couple
of local parts houses and IH dealers to see what they have in stock.

bobcurrie