[AT] Bradley

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Thu Jul 29 17:41:11 PDT 2004

I found the info below on the web, although I'm not sure if it is
exactly what he is looking for since the years are not the same, but
they are close:

*Graham-Bradley General Purpose - *

*The big question is what is a Grahm-Bradley? To say the least, this is
not a well known brand out side antique tractor circles. The 1937 Graham
Bradley tractor was built by the Graham Page Automobile Company and sold
through the Sears Catalog.* *Graham-Bradley tractors with a 32 hp, 6
cylinder Continental engine sold through the Sears catalog from around
1938-42. They were much ahead of the time, featuring a starter, lights,
rubber tires. Graham-Paige Motors Corporation of Detroit first
agricultural adventure was the model 503 series Graham-Bradley tractor
sold by Sears, Roebuck & Company. The tricycle model 503.103 was
introduced in 1938 (Nebraska Tractor Test No.296) and the wide-front
503.104 in 1939. Production stopped in 1942 and was not resumed after WWII.*

***
*