[AT] Tractors for sale

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Jul 24 13:05:19 PDT 2004

> Cecil we have not got any rain for at least 4 hours here in my part of PA. i have never seen a summer like this. We have been getting rain at least 4 days a week sense spring. We are lucky though we get a dry day now and then so we can cu the grass [grins]     I also forgot to put what the Cleveland was in that mail it is a Model F the one they call the pearl.
> R Fink
> PA

	I guess maybe you are selling them to buy a boat then with
that much rain. ;-) We have been lucky and have just about perfect
rainfall all year this year.  We took just a sample of sweet oorn
last night and it was pretty good. A little light on sugar yet but
getting  there. Over 6 feet tall and some ears are even out of reach
of the raccoons so maybe we will be able to eat some this year.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson