[AT] Tractors for sale

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at keyconn.net
Sat Jul 24 16:31:24 PDT 2004

Cecil we have not got any rain for at least 4 hours here in my part of PA.
i have never seen a summer like this. We have been getting rain at least 4
days a week sense spring. We are lucky though we get a dry day now and then
so we can cu the grass [grins]     I also forgot to put what the Cleveland
was in that mail it is a Model F the one they call the pearl.
R Fink
PA