Fw: RE: RE: [AJD] JD B Powertrol trouble

rdlotze at juno.com rdlotze at juno.com
Thu Jul 22 19:51:03 PDT 2004

Dan
I give up!!!!!!
Dick

Dick - BY plug, I mean the solid humdinger.  By putting the hydraulic
connectors into the bottom plug, I've been able to raise and lower all
my equipment on two JD Bs for some time.  Don't know what the book says,
but that's what my father-in-law instructed a few years ago.  Seemed to
work just fine, until my experience with the conditioner.