[AT] OT, sort of: Harm in keeping clutch engaged while stopped?

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Wed Jul 21 16:47:25 PDT 2004

Kinda like sitting a battery on a concrete floor will kill it? (That ought
to get things going again). I'm on a list for MG cars, too. The two hot
topics there are: "should I remove the driveshaft when towing my MG?" and
"how do I keep the cats off my car?" No matter what the topic is, those two
are guaranteed to generate the most traffic.

Warren

> Now we have much  better bearing and clutches and most of
> those old tales
> just don't work  anymore.

> Walt Davies

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.