[AT] Misc

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Jul 21 14:31:48 PDT 2004

Spencer,  a comment just like yours started the other  "discussion".  It was
not political at all.  Just an inocent comment until the insulted party
voiced his displeasure.  That is when I made a joking remark.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander my friend.  I never started
any of these discussions.  But apparently they are ok as long as they speak
positively of folks like Edwards with a (D) behind their name.

I've been a member of this list for a long time as you well know and in my
time here have for the most part been a peace maker and I hope a positive
influence on the list.  My remark today was not meant at all to be
political.  It was just a reminder to you that rules are rules regardless of
your point of view.   That's all.   I'm not mad and don't intend to get mad.
Just trying to point out the hypocracy.

Charlie