[Farmall] Sector Gears

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Wed Jul 21 14:18:06 PDT 2004

Mark,

Good luck.  It should work just fine.  You can test your result with a file
afterward... it should just skid off rather than cut.  We've used the
technique to make shaper cutters from mild steel.

Most of the problems with Marilyn's M have been taken care of and now it's
just waiting for the cosmetic work.  So many projects and so little time.  I
was able to get a lot more done before I retired.

George Willer