[Farmall] Sector Gears

Mark Sargent bucksargent1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 13:00:16 PDT 2004

George, John, Steve, Carl, Farmer
Thanks for the advice--  I'm going to try the Smoky
flame or Charcoal to try to add the carbon- couldn't
hurt-  besides it sounds almost like magic-   now if I
can get another element like a magnet worked in the
process- I'll invite some guys from uptown to watch!
I've emailed a couple of salvage yard- to get prices
on used one.   But the gear I'm working on will 'look'
good when I put it back on.  Just concerned about the
wear.   I used 6013 rod on it - because that is what I
had.
I replied earlier but the - ATIS 'bouncer' deleted my
posts - I guess- Hope this one takes.
BTW-   George - how is Marilyn's M coming along?
Thanks !
Mark Sargent