[AT] Need an opinion of value......

Matthew matthewx at dogod.com
Wed Jul 21 11:46:50 PDT 2004

I hate that post auction feeling, but you know what, you get it on both sides.
At least I do.  If you loose it, you go home thinking you where just $25 shy
or whatnot of gettign it, and if you win it, you wish you had the good sense
to stop when the other guy did!

Once, over a jukebox of all things I saw my nemesis (sp?) and before it got
up and out of control I asked him if he had real plans to restoren it.  He
said hell yes, and I said yours.  I helped him load it in his truck.  I hope
it is s showpiece for him.  It was a nice piece but I have waaay to many
pokers in the fire, and god only knows when it's turn woudl have come up.

I got a good turn out of it too, he got his toy for a good price and was out
of my hair!  I got a few other little tidbits, lunch and still had change
from a $20.

Have a good day!

--Matthew