[Farmall] Sector Gears

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Jul 21 06:28:57 PDT 2004

    The last Farmall M sector gear we bought came from TSC Stores quite
some years ago. It was a full circle replacement made that way so that
when it became worn it could be rotated 1/2 turn and the other side
used. You might try contacting them to see if they still have access
even though they don't keep them in the store.
    The gear should be the same for the M up to and including the 450. I
don't know if the same gear was used on anything else like maybe the 560
or not.
farmer