[AT] Re: Battery/electrical Questions.....

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Tue Jul 20 02:40:24 PDT 2004

I suspect that Ralph is joking with us about the engine trying to start
backwards, but I wouldn't want any newer members to get the incorrect
assumption from his comment. Starter motors are not polarity sensitive;
they turn the same way regardless of the battery connections. This is a
Good Thing for us tractor hackers. :-)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Those who profess to favor freedom and yet deprecate agitation, are
men who want crops without plowing the ground. -Frederick Douglass,
abolitionist, editor and orator (1817-1895)