[AT] Re: Battery/electrical Questions.....

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Tue Jul 20 03:19:16 PDT 2004

    Case tractors were built at 2 locations. The tractors built at Rock
Island were all positive and tractors built at Racine were all negative,
regardless of the voltage. When production on the 430, 530 and 630 was
moved from Rock Island to Racine, the ground polarity was changed to
negative match the rest of the Racine tractors.
    The larger tractors were built in Racine including all C, D, L and S
series and 400 through 900 and 730 to 1030. The V, VA, 200B through 600B
and early production of the 430 through 630 tractors were built in Rock
Island.

                                Gene