[AT] desulphating battery chargers

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 15:18:58 PDT 2004

In a message dated 7/18/2004 12:55:14 PM Pacific  Daylight Time,
driggars at earthlink.net writes:
when I was a teenager way back  when!!!  I worked at places that rebuilt
batteries, what they did was  flush them out and put in fresh battery acid. 8
out of 10 worked and the  places usually put a 6 mo gaurantee on them
I don't know where you buy your  batteries at but I get a 7 year warrantee on
mine and that's more than twice as  much as it was way back in the good ol'
days.

My battery in my Ranger  lasted 5 years I changed it becuase it would go dead
if we left the cell phone  on for 2 or 3 days the new heavier one doesn't do
that.

I'm amazed at  what you people will do to save a couple of bucks.

Walt Davies
Cooper  Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460