[Farmall] Selling the Farm and moving tractors & Tools

Aaron Dickinson leadsled52 at netzero.net
Sun Jul 18 09:51:30 PDT 2004

If your dead tractors are rolling and there are two of you, a push pull bar
works great for loading and unloading. A push pull bar is just a long pipe
with a wagon style hitch on each end. You hook one end to the drawbar of
your running tractor and the other to the drawbar of the dead tractor and
you can push or pull the dead tractor around. This is very safe method, no
cables or chains to snap, and you can control the accent and decent of the
tractor onto and off from the trailer.
Aaron Dickinson
Mason, MI
1940 Farmall A