[AT] desulphating battery chargers

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 06:05:22 PDT 2004

In a message dated 7/18/2004 4:11:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
chill8 at cox.net writes:
Walt they make a little thing called a hydrometer that  tells the specific
gravity of the electrolite and allows one to adjust the  water to acid
mixture to a proper level.   Lots of people own one  of these devices.
Perhaps you have seen one but didn't know how to operate  it.
Charlie  I have one in my tool box it is NOT used to adjust the specific
gravity it is  used to measure it to see if the battery is fully charged or not.

Do not add acid to your battery it will cause you nothing but trouble. if
the sloution is weak then charge the battery and retest it.

Talk about Shade Tree Mechanics BOY.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361