[Farmall] Farmall A

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Thu Jul 15 19:11:02 PDT 2004

Ted,
I personally like to restore them to original.  I believe they are worth
more that way.  (At least to me)  I also like to keep them 6 volt.  A 6 volt
works great if you keep a good ground etc...  I do work all of my tractors
and I have some rare ones in my collection.  I take them to plow days and
pull wagons on the farm with them.  It is great you have a lift-all, working
ones are getting rare.

The bottom line is that it is YOUR tractor and redo it how ever you want.
Your tractor is a 1941 model.
I farm also and am proud to use my redone tractors on the farm.  I also have
IH trucks and use them to go get parts etc.....
Mike Schmudlach