[AT] SEMI OT: Friend Needs Kabota help

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Wed Jul 14 05:33:05 PDT 2004

It seems to me that you used to be able to buy "pusher" fans for
tractors - instead of pulling air through the radiator (and grille), the
blades were angled the other way so they pushed air back, reducing the
amount of chaff that blocked the air flow through the radiator. I don't
know whether such fans are available for an old Kubota, but I know you
can still find them for older Fords.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane