[AT] Allis Chalmers B-1 lawn tractor (grown up)

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Mon Jul 12 15:50:32 PDT 2004

Charlie; I've looked thru that book and can't find this thing I've looked
at. This outfit of which I speak isn't articulated and is nothing more than
a very large two axle dump truck. Around here we call them quarry trucks
because they're mostly used for hauling material from the face to the stock
pile, crusher, slag pile, etc. All within the job site. I didn't have my
camera with me or I'd have a picture. The thing isn't really that old as it
has the later style Allis Chalmers decals on the engine hood. I'm going to
have some photos when I get back that way again. It's about 3 hours away
from my home but I do get that way every now and then. Gil